advertising

advertising
adverts

advertising

advertising
adverts

advertising

advertising
adverts

Thursday 20 November 2014

SCOTT IS IN LOVE WITH KLOE KARDASHIAN!!!!!!!!!

Um, yeah -- so this is just bizarre. That's a picture of Khloe Kardashian holding hands with Scott Disick -- as in Scott Disick, her sister Kourtney's baby daddy ....
Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on here? I mean, I highly doubt they're running around behind Kourt's back or anything remotely scandalous like that. And it's not even weird that they were spotted together, because the two of them have hung out and been all buddy-buddy in the past.

But holding hands? Don't you think it's just a little ... well -- freakin' oddy






2 comments :

  1. Lol I knew it can't b tru

    ReplyDelete
  2. U guyz shuld stop postin false news I knw it can neva hapen

    ReplyDelete