advertising

advertising
adverts

advertising

advertising
adverts

advertising

advertising
adverts

Wednesday 10 June 2015

17 year old Kylie Jenner said i have been Paying my Bills since i was 14

17 year old Kylie Jenner had an interview with
InStyle magazine and expressed that she had
been taking care of herself financially since she
started modeling at 14.
Excerpts from the interview:
I remember the moment I first got into fashion.
It was years ago, I was going to church with
Khloe on Easter morning and she put on this
floral dress with a denim jacket over the top. It
made me begin thinking about style and how
people put different looks together. I’ve been
into clothes ever since.’
‘I feel like I dress like Khloe on my down days
and Kim when I’m going out. If I’m just
running out I’ll throw on a cute T-shirt, a pair
of leggings and my Timberland boots. If I’m
dressing up I love Céline and Saint Laurent, or
for accessories Alaïa, Givenchy or Gianvito
Rossi.’
‘My Mum-Kris Jenner cut me off financially
three years ago so I pay for everything – my
car, my gas and food as well as my clothes.
There are so many outfits I bought in the past
that I just think now are NOT cute – but there’s
not very much I can do about it!’
‘I think my style is a little bit darker thanks to
my mum. There are a lot of skulls around her
house and the furniture is mostly black and
white. She wears a lot of black too, and I think
that’s definitely rubbed off on me.’
‘I haven’t worked out in two and a half years.
I’m living out my youth not doing any exercise
and eating what I want, which is pretty bad.
I’m into yellow rice – you just cook it for 15
minutes, it tastes so good.’

0 comments :

Post a Comment